Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: turn on?

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    Hair, I love a guy with long hair. One of the first things I notice.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: turn on?

    I know one thing, I have one turn off for girls. Smoking, I have turned down chances to go out with some fine chicas in my day just because they smoke, terrible. Ugh

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    personality
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    yep!!....feet, i dunno, i guess different people just like different things huh??...and feet are one of mine.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #25
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    Foot fetish. Gotcha.

    Just reminds me of this big dude that used to work in the kitchen of the resort when I worked at the beach. He walked by my friend while we were working (and we just had pedis that day) and made a strange and (coming from him) scary comment about her toes. I was also clocking in one day and he was right behind me and I heard him breath in really loudly. Then he said, "You smell good." Ah. He was a freak.

    Eventually he got fired for stealing about 30 pounds of shrimp from the kitchen. He was caught on the security tape. Oops!
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  6. #26
    Inactive Member PainfullyTaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    I like some feet but I am more for the eyes...
    *~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
    ~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*

  7. #27
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: turn on?

    I cannot stand feet, and I can't stand for someone else to touch my feet. A nice body usually does it for me though.. especially abs, they drive me crazy lol* I also like guys who are tan and have dark hair.. but then I also like the whole rocker guy kind of image.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    Intelligence. Like to find a chick that feels just as easy talking about the theory of relativity as she would be totally trivial things, like reality tv or stuff like that.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    i wouldn'y really call it a foot fetish..lol
    just more of, well, it ain't a fetish!!!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #30
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: turn on?

    I like the big ol butts
    "Why so serious?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •